Monday, September 26, 2011

Long time, No hear!

I am back!  Okay, could you pretend to be excited... just a little bit?  I have been on a whirl wind tour of excitement.  Well, my definition of excitement.   Many college tours ( for my daughter ) and trips to Georgia ( to see my son who is in basic training ).  I have been creating like a mad~woman trying to get ready for our premiere Prairie Pickers and Peddlers Market Show.  It is coming.  In fact, coming up quickly... like 3 weeks... like October 14 and 15.  So... to include a few of my creative revamps, check out the photos!








These are just a taste of the goodies I have been hard at work beautifying!  Is that even a word? 
So I will post some close ups of individual pieces tomorrow with some pricing and descriptions.  Oh... that is my pup, Hope.  What a good puppy!  P.S. she is not for sale!  

No comments:

Post a Comment