Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This is Vivienne

This is one of my latest upcycle, revamp, redecor... Vivienne!  Isn't she a beauty?  Gorgeous and regal.  She took a bit of effort, but I must say that she finished beautifully!  I used 2 parts Annie Sloan duck egg, and 1 part Annie Sloan olive.  She will be for sale at the Prairie Pickers and Peddlers Market on Oct. 14 and 15.  Stop on by if you want to check out some beautiful items from many talented artisans!  
P.S. I have now blogged 2 days in a row.  Go Me!

3 comments:

  1. Shoot I missed it 2 days in a row! Usually a new post rockets you to the top of my list. Love Vivienne...might have to trade you for her! :-D deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! I love the color combination. Can't wait to see it in person. How do you get so much done??Secrets you could share?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a crazed woman from dawn til dusk. I don't really watch TV. I must always keep busy. However, I am starting to tire out a bit. Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete