Thursday, October 13, 2011

12 hours and counting!

 Can I just say... 12 MORE HOURS until our opening!  We are all just excited and on pins and needles.  We must first try NOT to shop from one another's treasures.  This is very difficult!  Everyone has such fabulous things!  Here is just a sample:




















Don't forget to join us Tomorrow October 14 and Saturday October 15th @ 9607 Fairby Dr.  Gretna, Nebraska ( just east of 204th and Cornhusker) ! The first ever ~ Prairie Pickers and Peddlers Market!   Trust me... The pictures do not do the treasures justice.  The treasures await.

2 comments:

  1. The shop looks absolutely wonderful. I wish I were close enough to enjoy it. I just found you. I am going to follow along. Please stop by and visit with me and I hope you will follow along to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are we going to get you going on this blog again?!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete