Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Work Work Work

Hi Ho, Hi Ho it is off to work we go!  Okay, except for the fact that I am not leaving the house to do the work. The "work" is here!   I have my Mother working, my Mother-in-Law working, my Husband working, and my Father-in-Law working.  The only people not working are the children.  How does that work?  I know... part of the definition of childhood includes PLAY!  But, I wanna play too!  I am whining... a bit.   Even though I am crazy busy and life keeps running at me at lightening speed  ~  I am having the time of my life!  Here are a few more photos to share:

I am currently in a Jewelry and Hair accessory race.  Attempting to create some beautiful pieces that are just a "must have"!  I will post some of those photos in the next day or two...



So... while all of this creating has been going on... Life has also been flying by as usual at this home.  In the middle of trying to prepare for the inaugural PRAIRIE PICKERS AND PEDDLERS MARKET on Oct. 14 and Oct. 15... I have flown to Georgia for my oldest son's graduation from Army Basic Training. We just couldn't be prouder!


















We have done numerous college tours for our daughter and "POP" here comes Homecoming!  Now, Homecoming is always a big deal... but, in your senior year it just may be one of the biggest deals!  So, during all of this chaos we also readied our "Girl" for her last high school Homecoming.We just love these goofy shots!  These are so her!  So I am off to paint, and shop, and create, and revamp, and restructure, and maintain this household.  I hope I can stay awake!  Hello COFFEE!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Tammy's Army over there slavin' away! I've just got the Mr. and a 6 year old running around with my hammer asking me if I need any help! You go girl!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete