Monday, July 11, 2011

The Curry Family definition

In my rush to leave for vacation, I quickly decided to snap a few iphone photos of a few projects from my home.  I hope you enjoy these and they inspire something in you!
1. Our family definition.  I have had this "C" for quite a long time, and couldn't quite figure out what to do with it.  I tried it on my front door, in a grouping with photos, on a shelf with other "C's", finally I took it down and it sat on the garage shelf.  Then I had an inspirational moment.  I LOVE subway art!  I do, I really do.  I made quite a few of them this year as graduation gifts, and they were a hit.  So, why not use the "C" to highlight our last name and create subway are in our newly redecorated powder room.  So here it is:
P.S. Pleas disregard the lame photography... I truly was doing this as my husband was waiting patiently in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment