Thursday, July 28, 2011

Figuring out this whole "blog" thing

It has taken awhile... but I finally think I have a handle (be it slippery) on this whole blogging thing.  Trying to maneuver my way around the World of Technology has proven to be a bit of a daunting task.  I have been begging the Hubster for help, but with his crazy schedule and my crazy schedule... I had to hold him hostage to get a bit of help.  Now, with 20 minutes of his time and some determination on my part, I think we have it down.  I have finished a few pieces... The large dinette set is completely finished and looks SWEET!  I have finished a beautiful cedar chest and am now onto many more projects.  I have tried uploading photos and blog entries via my iphone... and CRASH!  I now have to research why the photos will not upload.  Here we go again with the technology challenge.  I will figure it out!  Now... I have added some tabs at the top of my page... Please pay close attention to The Prairie Pickers and Peddlers Market with our upcoming open house event.  I pasted this from my friend Deb's Blog... TwiceNice... because she is the bomb and is way more organized and ahead of the game than I am.  I am getting there!

1 comment:

  1. You're here! Welcome back, call if you need help. I'm probably easier to tie down than the "hubster"! Deb

    ReplyDelete