Monday, July 11, 2011

Six Piece Walnut Table and Chair set in progress.

This is the current project in progress in my garage.  A not so beautiful walnut table and chair set.  Yes... I  said "walnut".  I didn't really think that I could find a piece of solid walnut furniture that would be unattractive.  But, I am a bit of an over achiever.  Please tell me that you sensed the satire in that last statement.  These chairs are still a work in progress.  I am giving them the "charm" by using Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint in beautiful "Versailles", and I have my eye on some exquisite Waverly fabric.  I really can't tell you at this point as to whether the fabric I have my eye on will make it to the final cut.  As I have said, all things "jockey" for a permanent position.  These chairs are awaiting their touch-up sanding and their coats of wax.  When I finally return home from our combination family wedding, vacation, and college tours... I hope to finish them ASAP, because I can't wait to see the finished project.  On to posting some photos of a few of my favorite completed projects from my house... With the intentions that these may give someone, (anyone) some creative inspiration.  

No comments:

Post a Comment